I set up my holistic therapy business once qualifying as a reflexologist in 2009 after two years of training at the Philip Salmon School of Reflexology. Click here to find out more about why I decided to train as a reflexologist.
- B.Sc. (Hons) First class in Biology (Imperial College London,1994)
- M.Sc. Credit in Infectious Diseases (Royal Postgraduate Medical School, 1995)
- Ph.D. in Medical Bacteriology (Imperial College London, 2000)
- Diploma Level 3 in Reflexology (Phillip Salmon School of Reflexology, 2009)
- Certificate Teaching Baby Reflex techniques to parents (Baby Reflex, 2010)
- Certificate Advanced Fertility Awareness Practitioner (FertilityUK, Oxford, 2013)
- Attendance certificate A two-part Maternity Reflexology training course produced by renowned Midwife and Reflexologist Susanne Enzer (July 2010, June 2011). This covered pre-conceptual care, pregnancy care, birthing care, post-natal care and newborn baby care.
Insurance and accreditation
- I am a member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR), fulfilling their requirements for an approved high quality qualification. I abide by their stringent ethics and code of practice.
- I have full public liability and professional indemnity insurance with Alan Boswell arranged through the AoR.