1. #LiamsElephants – a collection of beautiful elephant tealight holders made of natural materials such as fossilstone, onyx and marble. These quirky elephants are a symbol of hope to those affected by cancer (find out why here) and 100% of the profits are going to Liam’s Fund. Browse the #LiamsElephants collection here.
2. Gift voucher for a pampering treatment. Give the recipient the gift of some ‘me-time’ while she puts her feet up and is pampered with a deeply relaxing and replenishing Reflexology or Thai Foot Massage treatment. All vouchers are valid for 12 months and come with a free gift card. Click here to browse the voucher options.
3. Himalayan salt lamps. These lamps and tealight holders produce a calming glow that echoes a beautiful sunset. Even better they are useful as well as beautiful, acting as natural ionisers to purify the air around us. Tealight holders are available from £8 with salt lamps from £24. Browse a selection of Himalayan salt lamps and holders here.
4. Crystal bracelets. These are made from polished crystals and are very popular as they glisten and catch the light and feel lovely to wear. Choose from an iridescent opalite, amethyst or rose quartz bracelet with heart and angel wing charms at £6 each or from a range without charms at £4 each. Browse crystal bracelets here.
5. Cream furry blankets. I couldn’t leave these out of my top 5 as they are so popular both in my Treatment Room and to use at home. Soft and fluffy, they are perfect to snuggle up in on a cool evening – if you can wrestle it away from other family members that is! Better still, these blankets have been selected as they can be washed and tumbled dried to retain their fluffiness. Find out more about these £30 blankets here.