Online Zoom appointments for existing clients
These guided Jin Shin self-treatments will help you sink into a very relaxed state and allow your energy to flow more freely, leaving you feeling happier and healthier by the end of the session.
‘I was able to practice these holds while Rosanna talked me through a really enjoyable and powerful guided relaxation. This really deep relaxation left me feeling very calm but also cheerful, positive and energetic and this effect lasted for several days.’ Sue
Each Online Zoom session lasts around 75-minutes, is £45 and consists of 3 parts:
- A health and wellbeing consultation – which will determine the areas to focus the guided treatment on.
- A demonstration of each step in your personalised Jin Shin sequence and suggestions for how to use these sequences and holds at home. Plus a chance to ask questions, so that you feel confident about using the techniques.
- You then get to lie down, get comfy and relax, as I take you through the self-treatment – set to a relaxing guided mediation.
Following your appointment, I will email you information about the sequence we used in your session and there is also the opportunity to receive the MP3 audio of your personalised guided meditation (sound quality and technology allowing!) so you will have plenty of information to give yourself a treatment at home whenever you like.
These sessions can be stand alone or you are welcome to book regular ongoing sessions that are each tailored to your ongoing health needs – with guided sequences that grow and change in response to your requirements.
With these appointments everything is tailored to your specific health needs (just as my reflexology treatments are), the sessions can be used to help with a wide variety of situations including:
- Coping with the stress and uncertainty surrounding the current pandemic and the effects on our lives,
- Dealing with anxiety, depression, lethargy, irritation or sadness,
- Living with a health issue,
- Coping with pain or discomfort while on a waiting list for an operation or procedure,
- Preparation and recovery from surgery,
- Aches and pains in muscles or joints,
- Dealing with side effects of medication and chemotherapy,
- Hormonal imbalances including menstrual cycle issues, irregular periods, PMT, perimenopause & menopause,
- Fertility, including support through assisted reproduction techniques such as Clomid, IUI and IVF,
- Pregnancy and preparation for birth,
- Wanting to give yourself a break and a chance to relax and replenish.
Appointments are on Zoom and are currently available on Thursdays and Fridays.
Here’s what one of my clients has to say about these online sessions:
‘ What is Jin Shin? I knew very little about it until I had my first treatment, so what a lovely surprise! Rosanna’s individual online treatment started with some very interesting and well-explained background information. She then taught me a sequence of Jin Shin holds on various parts of the body and these proved very easy to do.
I was then able to practice these holds while Rosanna talked me through a really enjoyable and powerful guided relaxation. This really deep relaxation left me feeling very calm but also cheerful, positive and energetic and this effect lasted for several days.
These simple holds can be used in a variety of settings and for various symptoms so will prove very useful. There is obviously a lot more to learn and experience with Jin Shin, so I am really looking forward to Rosanna’s online classes, future one-to-one treatments and gradually building up my knowledge of more of the holds. So it is great that this is going to be a way of extending self-treatment skills too. And all on Zoom!! which I found worked really well for this type of therapy.’ Sue, living with a chronic health condition
My top priority is to support and work with my beloved existing clients. So if you’d like to discuss how a guided Jin Shin treatment could help in your specific situation or you’d like to book an appointment, then please get in touch. If finances are currently an issue, then a more cost friendly option is to take my group classes. I also have a limited number of concessions available for those who would love a treatment but can’t afford my prices at the moment, please contact me for more information.
If you are a new client and would like to explore working with me, then do drop me an email and we can have a chat about possible options.